Hyundai Capital UK Ltd (HCUK) is a joint venture company established by Santander Consumer UK and Hyundai Capital Services (HCS) Korea in 2012. It operates under the Hyundai Finance and Kia Finance brands, providing funding solutions for both Retailers and Consumers.
The Hyundai Capital Global Summer Internship is a unique and robust 7-week program that offers the ability to gain on-the-job experience on a global level, incorporating 2 weeks at HCS’ headquarters in Seoul, Korea and 5 weeks at HCUK’s headquarters in Surrey, United Kingdom
Hyundai Capital Services, Seoul: you will join a global cohort of 60+ interns and work on group projects at our HQ in Yeoido (Seoul's downtown financial district). Additionally, every intern will have an individual assignment after being placed on a local team. Team placement is largely based on best-fit between current team projects and interns' area of study.
Hyundai Capital UK Ltd, Reigate, Surrey: you will join our marketing team and collaborate on a project looking at new patterns in consumer purchasing. You will receive ongoing training and development in cutting-edge digital marketing technologies, giving you the tools you need to complete this project successfully and make a key contribution to the business.
- Planning: Must be capable of planning and prioritising work tasks.
- Communication: Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Teamwork: Must be a team player, able to establish strong working relationships with colleagues.
- Time Management: Must display sound time management skills by delivering work tasks within prescribed timeframes.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Confident, self-starter, able to work under own initiative unsupervised and as part of small team
- Confident user of Microsoft Office packages
- Some previous experience or demonstrable interest & knowledge in all things digital and in particular digital ‘disruption’ in existing markets
- Final year or recently graduated students
- Business or finance related field
- The internship will run from Monday 25th June – Friday 10th August 2018 (N.B flight to Korea will be over the weekend of 23rd June)
- Candidates must be eligible for Korean temporary visa (C-4)
- Candidates must have valid authorisation to work in the UK
- Located in Surrey, HCUK’s head office is based a few minutes’ walk from Reigate train station and several car parks are also located nearby.
- Airfare and accommodation in Seoul will be provided as well as some meals, excursions and activities.
- A compensation package to cover travel and basic expenses will be provided during the 5 weeks in the United Kingdom.