- Type: Full Time
- Location: Reigate, Surrey
- Posted: 2 months ago
Hyundai Capital UK Ltd (HCUK) is a joint venture company established by Santander Consumer UK and Hyundai Capital Services Korea in 2012. It operates under the Hyundai Finance, Kia Finance and Genesis Finance brands, providing funding solutions for both Retailers and Consumers.
The Senior IT Support Analyst reports into the IT Manager and is based at the HCUK head office in Reigate, Surrey. The purpose of the role is to support the activities of the IT Manager and provide assistance and guidance to the Service Desk Support Analyst, managing issues and assigned tasks until resolution. The individual is also responsible for the administration and management of the HCUK IT systems, networking and installation, configuration and maintenance of all IT equipment and platforms. The Senior IT Support Analyst will be accountable for the increased automation of key processes across business units using a range of available tools.
Working in conjunction with our external IT and security provider(s) the Senior IT Support Analyst will be part of the team responsible for ensuring excellent IT Service Delivery.
1. General strategic
Under the guidance of the IT Manager, provide a high-level support to our internal customers and support and mentor other members of the IT Team.
2. Proactive Support
3. Technical knowledge
Experience / knowledge of implementing, managing and troubleshooting the following technologies:
4. System Administration
Ensure systems are accurate and fully up to date and company policies are adhered to.
5. Department Administration
7. Stakeholder engagement
Establish a good working relationship with all internal and external key stakeholders. Work closely with the Information Security Team to agree, prioritise and provide solutions to requests.
9. Risk and Compliance
In line with the company’s risk and compliance statement of responsibility and objectives, identify risks, incidents, and breaches, in accordance with company policies and department procedures.
10. Project Delivery
Facilitate and deliver technical projects or IT deliverables utilising HCUK PM project management methodology.
Carry out any other tasks from time to time as may reasonably be requested.
Must be capable of providing input into delivery plans as well as creating and documenting Standard Operating Procedures
Must possess good written and verbal communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with staff. Establish and maintain effective communications with all areas of the business, within the team, and with service providers and third-party vendors.
Must be an excellent team player, able to establish strong working relationships with stakeholders, colleagues and business partners
- Time Management
Must display effective time management skills by managing effective resolution of issues. Ability to work to SLA and project delivery deadlines
- Building Relationships
Must have the ability to build a close relationship with both internal and external stakeholders, developing and close understanding of their needs and how to assist them.
Given the scope of this position it is essential that the job holder has the following knowledge and experience:
- Microsoft Exchange – Hybrid Model.
- Strong demonstrable experience of deploying and supporting Microsoft 365 services such as Exchange Online Hybrid, Microsoft Defender, Endpoint DLP, Teams, Power Automate and SharePoint Administration.
- Microsoft Intune – conditional access policies, compliance policies, remediations, app policies and troubleshooting.
- Microsoft Defender – experience of managing and using different Microsoft defender suites.
- Advanced knowledge of IT infrastructure management
- Hands-on experience with Windows Server, Active Directory, Scripting, PowerShell, Exchange, and Virtualisation.
- E-Mail gateways – creating policies and troubleshooting issues, preferably with experience of using Mimecast.
- Networks, Firewalls (Palo Alto), WAN, LAN, telephony, and mobile communications.
- Testing, troubleshooting, and modifying systems to ensure they operate effectively.
- Proven experience providing internal IT support, Help Desk systems and effective Customer Service.
- Patching and vulnerability management systems such as Tenable or Qualys.
- Knowledge of Cyber Security issues and technologies.
- Proven experience in system/software/ cloud support including troubleshooting, diagnosing, and identifying issues.
- Has the appropriate level of education or professional IT / operations / industry related qualifications.
- Microsoft Certifications or working towards Microsoft Certifications.
- The job holder would benefit from possessing a full driving licence
- HCUK employees are currently hybrid working [mixture of home / office]. The role will be based at HCUK’s head office in Reigate, Surrey
- Competitive basic salary in line with experience
- Eligible for annual bonus, up to 15%
- 27 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays, and option to take part in flexible holiday scheme
- Pension with generous contributions of up to 12.5% from HCUK, depending on your own contribution
- Eligible for a voluntary benefits allowance of £500 per annum payable as cash or otherwise used as a benefit available on the benefit suite
- Benefits supporting you and the family, such as death in service benefit, income protection
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as private medical insurance for family, dental insurance, health care cash plan and health assessments
- Employee assistance programme
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Flexible working opportunities
- Employee car scheme available for friends and family