Hyundai Capital UK Ltd (HCUK) is a joint venture company established by Santander Consumer UK and Hyundai Capital Services Korea in 2012. It operates under the Hyundai Finance and Kia Finance brands, providing funding solutions for both Retailers and Consumers.
Reporting into the Digital Manager, the key purpose of the role is to support the delivery of digital projects that in turn support OEM & dealer partners, customers and the wider HCUK business. The primary role of a Test Analyst is to plan, execute and document the testing of new applications, functionality, API integrations and small change requests prior to their launch into the live environment. The role holder will also be required to manage and document the quarterly business as usual (BAU) testing process for all live applications / API integrations (as appropriate).
1. General strategic
2. Planning and budgetary control
3. Technical knowledge
4. Stakeholder engagement
5. Communication and Reporting
6. Insight and continuous improvement
7. Risk and Compliance
Must be capable of developing coherent testing plans across multiple projects and prioritise delivery within shifting timeframes.
Must possess good written and verbal communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with and present to both internal and external stakeholders across all business levels.
Must be an excellent team player, able to establish strong working relationships with stakeholders, colleagues, and business partners.
- Time Management
Must display sound time management skills by delivering activity within prescribed timeframes through the effective prioritisation of actions across multiple projects and on-going programmes.
- Influencing and negotiating skills
Must be able to engage with internal and external stakeholders in order to reach mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Ideally the applicant will have relevant experience in a similar role, preferably within consumer financial services
- An ability to communicate effectively and liaise on a technical level with business / project owners and agency partners
- An understanding of project management lifecycle
- Strong analytical, problem solving and technical skills
- Proactive and able to work under own initiative
- Ability to work across multiple initiatives adjusting to shifting priorities
- Solid worth ethic with high attention to detail especially when it comes to reporting and documentation
- Good knowledge of Word and Excel
- Ability to work both independently and part of a team
- Has an appropriate level of education
- This is a fixed term contract position, circa 6 months
- Due to COVID-19, HCUK employees are currently working remotely. The usual place of work for this position is at HCUK’s head office in Reigate, Surrey
- Salary circa £25,000
- Eligibility for quarterly bonus, based on company and individual performance
- Competitive company pension scheme
- Eligibility for employee car scheme
- 25 days holiday, exclusive of bank/ public holidays