“I enjoy seeing the big strategical picture of the company based on various figures Finance function sees and analyses”
- What does the Head of Treasury do at HCUK?
1. Liquidity management and interest rate risk management
2. Financial/Sales/Marketing business information and data management
- What's the best thing about working within the Finance function?
People may think that Finance function focuses on micro level and narrow view of the business (i.e. numbers), but on the other side, Finance function has the ability to see how the financial figures link to the front from
backend of the whole business areas. So I enjoy seeing the big strategical picture of the company based on various figures Finance function sees and analyses.
- Tell us about one of your favourite projects?
Securitisation projects are always very challenging but enjoy managing the projects as I can clearly see how funding from securitisation makes a contribution toward the overall business and to end customers in terms of liquidity and funding cost optimisation.
- What do you like most about working at HCUK?
1. Interactions with global entities but also with business partners locally
2. Relatively young and hence evolving company
3. Professional and friendly colleagues
4. Promoting new ideas and thinking