“There is a good balance of skill, ability and determination in our team and our head office is extremely diverse.”
- What does a Business Development Manager do at HCUK?
1. Work with the dealer network to develop sales of finance and insurance and maximise the sales of new and used vehicles.
2. Manage and monitor the compliance aspect of each dealership you are responsible for.
3. Maximise customer retention via our renewals system.
4. Offer support on a daily basis.
5. Build relationships with both internal and dealership staff.
- What's the best thing about working within the Sales function?
My role is not predominately focused on Sales - we also act as consultants, playing a key role in the development of finance and insurance management, Trade Cycle Management and dealer team coaching. It's this variety that makes my role so interesting and rewarding.
- Tell us about one of your favourite projects?
I was recently invited to join a renewals workshop, this area of the business is one that I am passionate about and therefore I was thrilled about being involved in discussions around functionality, improvements and future developments.
- What do you like most about working at HCUK?
There is a good balance of skill, ability and determination in our team and our head office is extremely diverse. We help each other by listening, evaluating, sharing best practice and encouraging collaboration. I feel valued as a member of the team and feel I can be open and honest with my peers.